The management and staff of the company are committed:
- To provide high quality service using the best possible human resources, expertise, and equipment
- To satisfy the needs and requirements of our customers,
- To implement and continually improve the effectiveness of Quality Management System in accordance with International Standard EN ISO 9001: 2008 and ΔΥ8/1348/04,
- To serve in the best possible way our clients with accuracy, consistency and constant vigilance, following its associated quality standards as well as the legislative and regulatory requirements.
All of the above are achieved by:
- Setting targets and monitoring quality through the management review, monitoring, measurement and evaluation of critical parameters and processes
- Determining and providing the necessary resources, defining the responsibilities of staff, the provision of appropriate training to staff and improvement of skills, abilities and knowledge of and expertise in our services and market
- The implementation of corrective and preventive actions to ensure customer satisfaction (suppressive and screening)
- Understanding of the requirements, needs, problems or customer expectations and agreement on these, attention to detail and flexibility to their needs, reliable in our services.
The continuous improvement of the functioning and effectiveness of FARMAKOIATRIKI SA, services and the Quality Management System, the development of new activities and the training of our staff, a vision and commitment by management and is based on the active participation and support of all workers in it.